Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to realize the synchronization of read and write by cart PCI6025E

I've finished the programming of the process read and write for the PCI6025E, now I wanna synchronize both of the processes, writing the data into the card just after the reading from the card, and check the wave in the oscilloscope. when I use the SEC , it works, but when I changed to MSEC, the wave only come out for a few seconds, even if I bloc 60sec, and also the wave is not steady. why? how to figure it out?

thanks!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(7,159 Views)

Hi Jack,

Do you want to synchronize you analog input and analog output of your 6025E?  If so, there are examples of this installed with DAQmx. You can find them at Start >> Programs >> National Instruments >> NI DAQ >> Text Base Code Support >> Visual C++ Examples.  When you open the examples folder, double click Synchronization >> Multi Function >> SyncAIAO_DigStart.  You can wire the output to both the analog input and the oscilloscope to monitor your signal.  

Regards,
Jim Schwartz
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(7,146 Views)

hello :

I only can find Start >> Programs >> National Instruments >> NI DAQ, I didn't see " Text Base Code Support",  I use the QNX Momentics IDE 6.3.0 Service Pack 3

thanks!! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,128 Views)

Hey Jack,

I have attached the example file.

Regards,
Jim Schwartz
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,088 Views)

Hello:

Thanks for your reply!

But I did programming in the QNX platform,It's QNX Momentics IDE 6.3.0 Service Pack 3.

How could I write the data immediately which just read and it's for a long time?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,082 Views)

Hi Jack,

To use the QNX platform with National Instruments hardware, you will have to use the Driver Development Kit.  Please take a look at the KnowledgeBase articles below.

Using Measurement Hardware DDK on QNX RTOS

What is the Measurement Hardware Driver Development Kit (DDK) and Who Supports It?

If you would like to take a look at the realtime options from NI that will natively work with NI hardware and software, please check out ni.com/rt.

Regards,
Jim Schwartz
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(7,071 Views)

Hello:

Thanks! I've already used the Driver Development Kit. and I can read and write the data now.

But now the problem is how could I write the data immediately which just read and it's for a long time?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(7,063 Views)
Hi Jack,

Rolf in the DDK forum has done something similar on an M Series device. You may want to ask him for advice.

PCI6251: How to Largely Reduce AO FIFO Size or Disable AO FIFO in AO HW Timed DMA Operation?
http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=90&message.id=1681#M1681
Joe Friedchicken
NI Configuration Based Software
Get with your fellow OS users
[ Linux ] [ macOS ]
Principal Software Engineer :: Configuration Based Software
Senior Software Engineer :: Multifunction Instruments Applications Group (until May 2018)
Software Engineer :: Measurements RLP Group (until Mar 2014)
Applications Engineer :: High Speed Product Group (until Sep 2008)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(7,055 Views)