LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Levelliste CW-Plot

I am using CW 3D Graph (LV 7.1) to show contourplots. I would like to write values in to levellist. I am using methods to do this. In attached VI you can see how I tried to do this. But unfortunately it does not work. I have no explanistion why I am not able to write the values to levellist in this way. It seems to be the only way for me. Do you have any idea any experiences and can help me with this problem.
Let me know if you need further information.
Your support is really appriciated.

Yours
MEE
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,197 Views)
HI MEE,

I have never attempted to write to the level list (or knew it existied!) so I threw together this example after trying this out myself. Smiley Wink

In the attached (LV 7.1 version) I first graph the data and then emulate what I would do if I was interacting with the CW 3d graph properties. I select a plot, then the contours for that plot. Any previous contours are tossed before I write to the Levellist. As a general rule, I try to figure out to do thing first with the CW 3d properties screen and then code based on that structure. It get me close and then I have to do some educated guessing. Smiley Surprised

Have fun,

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 01-15-2006 10:39 AM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Download All
Message 2 of 4
(3,200 Views)
Excellent !
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 3 of 4
(3,181 Views)

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your reply. That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,124 Views)