LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lotus notes

I would like to send mail lotus notes with VIs.
Do you know about some VIs example.
Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,459 Views)
Hi,

You will want to use an ActiveX Automation component to communicate to Lotus Notes through LabVIEW. Unfortunately, an example does not currently exist, but I would recommend searching for the ActiveX component for Lotus Notes.

There are a couple example programs attached that you might find useful to demonstrate how to send email from LabVIEW.

Best of luck!

Kileen C.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,458 Views)
Hi,Kileen
Thank you for your recommend. For now, I could send mail with lotus notes with activex automation component.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,458 Views)
Hi hork,

I'm glad we were able to get this working for you! Since I know that this kind of program would be extremely useful for other interested Lotus Notes users, would you mind posting your VI or a screenshot as an attachment?

Thanks a bunch!

Kileen C.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,458 Views)
Hi KileenC,
The attachment is my VIs.
Hope this help for Lotus notes user.

Hork!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,459 Views)
Hi,

Unfortunately I am not able to view this... I am also undergoing the same situation!!!
using lv 7.1
plz resend the code.

reg
Sreedhar
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,301 Views)
Must be something wrong on your end. I'm able to open all of the attachments. Try a different computer, check the security settings of your browser, and see if you have a firewall that might be blocking downloads.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,286 Views)
But I am able to download other programs/VIs. It says that it cannot find that perticular vi itself and when I say ignore, it closes automatically.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,275 Views)
Has anyone had the problem of the initialize node ignoring a supplied password from the vi supplied in this string?
Whether or not I supply a password, I am prompted at run time.  Is this something possibly in the way notes is configured?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,057 Views)

Hello Hank,

That would be my guess - that it has something to do with how Notes is configured, as I can run this VI just fine.  I never asks for my password.  Maybe it is a security setting in Notes that may need to be changed?

Janell R | Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,033 Views)