LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy text Report.VI...not so easy

I'm using LV 7.0 and when I try to use the 'Easy Text Report.VI' I get this: Error -2147319779 occurred at library not registered. in font styoe.vi->set report font.vi->easy text report.vi->untitled 1. This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you migh have wired a number that is not an erro code to the error code input.

I would appreciate any help on this....tks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,064 Views)
I am not positive what is causing the issue, but here is a list of things that may fix it. I understand some look strange, but I promise I have seen them fix issues.

1.Hit ctrl-shift-Run Arrow on the Top level VI to force a recompile of the hierarchy.
2.Open up the subVI (really a sub-subVI) called Font Style.vi. On the block diagram, in the upper left-hand corner, there is a property node. Change the property node to a different property, and then back to the original "TextFont" property. Save the VI.
3.Take a look at these links Error "-2147352573 Member not found in the xxx.vi" with NI Reports VIs in LabVIEW 6.0
f/websearch/2FCAAF080951FCAB86256982007AA16C?OpenDocument�> NI Reports Doesn't Seem to Be Working Pr...
4.Re-install LabVIEW

Evan
Message 2 of 3
(3,063 Views)
Didnt work....I reloaded the software and works fine now.

Tks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,063 Views)