cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run time menu in exe

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I am facing a small problem regarding the run time menus.I created an exe with a custom run time menu.When i run that exe from the directory with which i created the exe,the run time menu is working perfectly.If i copy the entire folder to another location,the menu is absent.Can anybody please solve my problem?

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,817 Views)
is the rtm file also included when you copied the entire folder?
Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,816 Views)

Hi guru,

Yes,rtm file is there when i copied the whole folder.

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,803 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,795 Views)

hello all,

Actually i created the run time menu only for a control....i am not using any llb.

thanks and regards,
srikrishna

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,792 Views)

solved?

I tried to do the same but did not faced any problem (actually i included the rtm file in "always include" option while ceating the exe under source code and did not include the same in second attempt.. and both worked fine,,here is the attachment..BYW which version of LV are you using?

PS: Rename the .jpg to .exe

Guru

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,784 Views)

hi guru,

Thanks for your reply,but i am unable to view your code as my firewall is not allowing it.Could you zip it and attach?

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,774 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author srikrishnaNF

hello all,

My problem is completely solved.I need to save the run time menu along with the control,so that you can get the menu over the control at different locations.For more details please  see this link...

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=283588&query.id=1151684#M283588

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=265916

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,767 Views)