LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build executable fail copying files

I'm trying to build an executable and keep getting the following error:

Error copying files.
Source: ..\SiLabs\MCU\USBXpress\Utilities\CP210x Set IDs\AN144SW\CP210xManufacturing.dll
Destination: C:\Documents and Settings\thageman\Desktop\builds\Direct Connect\Direct Connect Programmer Rev A\data\CP210xManufacturing.dll
Librarian Path Location.vi

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:
Error 1 occurred at AB_Destination.lvclass:Copy_File.vi -> AB_Source.lvclass:Copy_SourceItem.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller
Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:  An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.
=========================
NI-488:  Command requires GPIB Controller to be Controller-In-Charge.

How do I fix this? Can I have it ignore the dll and copy it separately?

Tay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,478 Views)
OK - Fixed it. The function calls to the dlls had to have the path specified on the diagram - the app builder couldn't find the dll to copy it.

Tay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,463 Views)