LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim10.0 and Labview 8.5

Hi. I created in Labview VI - the generater. Ran it. The measurement data were writen in lvm file.
In Multisim I created the scheme. I put  the LVM_VOLTAGE and oscilloscope. I changed the frequancy of the waveform in labview, but the signal in Multisim did not change. What have I to do?

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,482 Views)
Dimon87,

Can you please post your project files and I will try to help you.

Regards,

SS

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,435 Views)
If you can, help me to solve these problems, please.
I can't post Multisim file .ms10 and send Word file.

Thank You.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,425 Views)
continue here!
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,410 Views)
Dimon87,

Have you tried looking at the help files under Multisim, search "Creating a LabVIEW Instrument"?

"Multisim includes templates for creating input, output and input/output instruments. These starter templates include a LabVIEW Project with the necessary settings for building the final instrument and a VI template that contains the front panel and block diagram objects necessary for the VI to communicate with Multisim."

The templates seem to be for seasoned LabVIEW users.  I will give it a try when I have some time. 

Do you need to use a vi for the sinusoidal output or is another source OK?

Regards,

SS

Message 5 of 7
(3,376 Views)
Dimon87,

Could you do something like the attached, just use the VAC source in the library.

Regards,

-SS

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,371 Views)
Hi! Thank you for discussing my problems.
The main target to me is to tie LV and Multisim.
As I think there are 3 decisions of this question:
1. Using LV instruments
2. Using lvm files
3. Using ActiveX.

I choose the 1 and the 3 items.

I read how to create LV instruments in Multisim. I tried to do all as they recomended but  my instruments didn't work. It will be very good if anybody will post me the manual how to create LV instr.

But the most interesting to me is the third item. I want to do it but all not in good state.
The first problem is to open Multisim
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,332 Views)