LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAI CUSTOM STEP

Hello i'm trying to creat a Vision Builder(3.0) custom step in labview 8.0.1 i don't know how to include my code inside this custom and how to make visible my input and output.
can someone help me please with this issue?

regads

Tchaou
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,965 Views)
Tchaou,

Please take a look at the following document:

NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection Development Toolkit User Guide

It should answer most of your questions. Please let us know if you have any further detailed questions about the functionality of the VBAI Development Toolkit.

Regards,
Luke H

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,940 Views)

Hello Luke,

I'd like to get mesurement in string like (1 1 1 1 1) from previous step in VBAI and to output it in string like (220) after process. Could you please tell me what are the suitable templates that i should use and how to connect the input to read directly from the previous step of VBAI?

Best regards,

Tchaou 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,923 Views)
Tchaou,

I don't understand exactly what you are asking.  Could you please rephrase the question in more detail?

Regards,
Luke H
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,906 Views)

Hi Luke,

I'm creating a custom step for VBAI in labview 8.0. as template i choosed Generate a Report for i want to get previous measurement to process it and to make it availble for the next step. My problen is that it seems to me that the data that i'm processing is not in the labaview regular format. In vision builder the previous step gives as result 1 1 0 0 1 1. i want to be aible to get this data in the custom step to process it and to send it back for the next step in VBAI. if you want i can send you the exemple i made to make it visual.

Best Regards

Tchaou

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,883 Views)
Tchaou,

Please reply and attach the example you are referring to.

Thanks,
Luke H
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,858 Views)

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply...here is the all files

Regards

Tchaou

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,853 Views)
tchaou,

It looks like you're making progress on this issue on this thread -

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=200&message.id=12516&view=by_date_ascending&page=3

Please use that thread in the future as keeping one thread per issue consolidates support information for the benefit of all users who read these posts.

Thanks,
Luke H
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,828 Views)