LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artificial horizon

Does anyone know of an artificial horizon indicator that has been made for use in labview? I would also quite like a turn and slip indicator and a direction indicator!
Cheers
Andrew
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,798 Views)
I seem to remember this being answered before on the forum. Somebody talked about an activex control which looked very nice. I did a search on google for +"artificial horizon" +activex and it came up with this.

Hope this helps you out.

David
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,778 Views)
Thanks for that. It looks like a good bit of software but a bit more than I am wanting, (and you have to pay for it!) I could do with a fairly simple indicator for labview that i can connect to accelerometer signals. At the moment I have it connected to 2 dials, one that shows the pitch and one for roll. My signals are coming from a set of inertial sensors for all 6 degrees of freedom.
Thanks
Andrew
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,760 Views)
Try looking at some of the websites for customizing MSFlightSim. Maybe you could find some free samples.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,752 Views)
Hi - With reference to the artificial horizon application, we want to add the arrow mark that needs to points the heading value. If we create the arrow mark in .jpg / .stl file and when we add the same into the above horizon 3d object, the inner roll and pitch image has vanished. We couldn't able to add the more pictures into that as per our customized requirement. It would be very great if you can guide us to accomplish this task. Please do the needful.

With Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,414 Views)

You are responding to a 12 year old thread.  I doubt you'll get much help.

And what is "the needful" that you expect people to do?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,410 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for  your reply.

I want to add the arrow mark that needs to points the heading value.
How to do it ?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,404 Views)
Hi - With reference to the above artificial horizon application , we want to add the arrow mark that needs to points the heading value. If we create the arrow mark in .jpg / .stl file and when we add the same into the above horizon 3d object, the inner roll and pitch image has vanished. We couldn't able to add the more pictures into that as per our customized requirement. It would be very great , if you can guide us to accomplish this task. Please do the needful.

With Regards,
Jayanthi K
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,387 Views)