LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report generator

Please has anyone experinece problem with Labview 6.02 using report generator 1.0.1 and Office XP? My program works fine with Office 2000 but not with Office XP.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,495 Views)
Hello,

Can you please tell us more about what specific errors are displayed or what differences you see between the reports generated using different versions of office?

Thank you,

Scott Y
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,466 Views)
There is no error message the program effectively hang. It's happening on mine and my client's system. If you send me an email at aderogba@hotmail.com, I can send you the code.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,458 Views)
Hello,

If you have not tried this already I would suggest running the program in highlight execution mode to see where it hangs. Is the a specific VI or node where the execution stops?

Scott Y
NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,443 Views)
I attach a screen shot of the error I'm getting. Same thing applies to even the NI example vi's for report generation.

Also I've done everything stated under www.ni.com/failure.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,428 Views)
Hello,

I would suggest reinstalling LabVIEW. Before reinstalling, remove the DLL located here: Program Files/National Instruments/shared/Ni Reports/Ni Reports.dll

Scott Y
NI
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,402 Views)
Thanks. Do I need to re-install Report Generator afterwards?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,385 Views)
Hello,

First make sure that both LabVIEW and the LabVIEW runtime engine are uninstalled. After that reinstall LabVIEW and the LabVIEW report generation toolkit.

Scott Y
NI
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,368 Views)