Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Old DLL base software and new PMAC Communications Library (Pcomm Server Pro2) conversion

Dear PMAC Experts:

I am a user of PMAC mini, and we have been used the DLL base software for years. Now I worked on the conversion of new Pcomm Server Pro2, however I discovered there are totally different from the old version DLL(All the functions are not existing in the new COM.) and can not find a way to work on it. Could help review the code below and give me some advices. For detail code information is within the attachment.I would be appreciated if you could also send me a matrix list between old functions and new functions.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,673 Views)

Could anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,664 Views)

Hello,

I might be able to help... I'm a DTau Field Engineer and have worked with the Pcomm severs old and new... I can get you documentation of the

DLL function call changes and give you other support.

mesposito@deltatau.com

regards,

mike

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,513 Views)

Mike-

See here.  There was also some offline help with this in which I stressed that he will need to understand the functions to properly transfer them over.  The pcommserver functions are pretty self-explanatory if you understand the PMAC.

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,499 Views)

Thanks for the reference to other discussion Brian...  just holler if you and any in the group need some Delta Tau

help... I'm not a NI expert but have worked with DT for 15+ years and can get access to any help you might need.

If I get a NI project I'll know where to come for help as well.

Best Regards,

mike

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,496 Views)