Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Camera File Generator

Hi everyone.
I have basler camera A202kc.Pictures acquisition by default
in gray mode.To perform acquisition in color mode I created LabVIEW driver based on basler filters.
Now I want create the color driver with NI Camera File Generator.I read NI Camera File Generator help file and I still don't catch witch parameters I need modify to create color acquisition.
Witch parameters I need modify to get color acquisition?
Can you help me?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,897 Views)
Evgeni,

Thanks for your post.  Modifing camera files is very tricky and can be difficult.  The parameters vary from camera to camera and board to board.  The following Knowledge Base explains how to configure a PCI-1411 for color acqusition through Measurement and Automation Explorer (which uses the associated camera file to acquire an image).  If you have a different board.  Also, there may be a camera file that exists that has the operation you desire for your particular camera.  Check our FTP site for analog and digital camera files to see if any of these help you as well.

Note:  National Instruments strongly discourages custom modifications of camera files and are not officially supported.  We offer the NI Camera File Generator as a free tool to allow our customers to access camera file configurations.  Please take care to back up any camera file before you modify them,

Thanks,

Scott Savage
National Instruments
Applications Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,884 Views)