LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Wire Plotting to Waveform Chart

Does anyone know how I can successfully plot Four 1D Array of Doubles, and a plot of Constant Double on a Waveform Chart?

I used the Bundle Function trying to combine before sending them to Waveform Chart, but I have the broken wire as shown on the attached image.

Regards,

Tebefia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,951 Views)

-Data type mismatch is the error.
-The help shows for "Displaying Multiple Plots on Waveform Charts
To pass data for multiple plots to a waveform chart, you can bundle the data together into a cluster of scalar numeric values, where each numeric represents a single point for each of the plots."
-So, if you want to have multiple plots, you have bundle each element in the plot together and then pass it to chart.chart.png

-there might be other ways also,i've just provided how to clear error in one way.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,914 Views)

Try just adding a Build Array on your scaler before going into the Bundle.  I think the chart needs a cluster of all arrays.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,892 Views)

Crossrulz, thanks.  I realized that immediately after posting the question. I have fixed it immediately after I posted the question.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,884 Views)

Are you sure about the Waveform Chart accepting a Cluster of Arrays. I played with this a bit and the Chart will accept a array of arrays or array of clusters but not a cluster of arrays.

Displaying Multiple Plots on Waveform Charts

To pass data for multiple plots to a waveform chart, you can bundle the data together into a cluster of scalar numeric values, where each numeric represents a single point for each of the plots.

If you want to pass multiple points per plot in a single update, wire an array of clusters of numeric values to the chart. Each numeric represents a single y value point for each of the plots.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,863 Views)