LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Drivers for Sigma Systems TS Controller?

Solved!
Go to solution

All,

I am looking for LabVIEW drivers to control a Sigma Systems TS controller, model K-TS4-3-1-O-C-B.  We are using it to control their chamber model M33J.

If anyone knows of LabVIEW drivers that will work for very basic control of this chamber, please let me know.

Many thanks!

Forbes Black
Lapsed CLAD, LV 5 - LV 2022 (Yeah, I'm that old...)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,781 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author diarmaede

That should have support for the CC3.5 format commands

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.model_page?p_model_id=296

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 9
(3,758 Views)

Thanks, Jeff.  That worked, after massaging the timing a bit.  Then I called the company and they hooked me up with the latest and greatest LabVIEW drivers on their ftp site.  Sadly, I cannot share the site address.

Forbes Black
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,704 Views)

@diarmaede wrote:

Thanks, Jeff.  That worked, after massaging the timing a bit.  Then I called the company and they hooked me up with the latest and greatest LabVIEW drivers on their ftp site.  Sadly, I cannot share the site address.

Those guys were always helpful! (I've dealt with them often although, sadly not for quite some time)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,701 Views)

we're you able to get a hold of the TS drivers? All I see is the CC-3.5 on the NI website. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,513 Views)

I think that Sigma Systems (AKA InTest Thermal) sent me the drivers via email.  Turns out, it is the same command structure as with their older C4 controllers.  I'm out of the office for a few days, but I can get the driver package to you next week.

Forbes Black
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,510 Views)

Were these for remote control via ethernet our GPIB?  If ethernet can I have access to those drivers?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(1,867 Views)

@Paw_James_Paw wrote:

Were these for remote control via ethernet our GPIB?  If ethernet can I have access to those drivers?

As I recall, the driver uses VISA ( and if my memory hasn't totally been fried) I worked a bit with Sigma to make it somewhat future proof.

It should work for ethernet.

The link in message 2 above is still good.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(1,858 Views)

I'll download the available driver and give it a try and see...

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,849 Views)