LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in labview vision for detection objet

Hello, thank you for adding. I am an electronics student. Currently I work in a company and I have to use vision in labview to detect objects. I have some difficulties. Can someone help me. It's been 3 months since I can not do anything.

I have to detect fruits and recover their positions. With only one fruit, I arrive very well but when I have several, it no longer works. I have the average position of all fruits instead of having the position of each fruit ... I show you in picture.

For a fruit, it is perfect but for several 2 or more fruits, it does not work anymore.

I use "location color". Finally, I'm a beginner in labview.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,308 Views)

Hello, thank you for adding. I am an electronics student. Currently I work in a company and I have to use vision in labview to detect objects. I have some difficulties. Can someone help me. It's been 3 months since I can not do anything.

I have to detect fruits and recover their positions. With only one fruit, I arrive very well but when I have several, it no longer works. I have the average position of all fruits instead of having the position of each fruit ... I show you in picture.

For a fruit, it is perfect but for several 2 or more fruits, it does not work anymore.

I use "location color". Finally, I'm a beginner in labview.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,308 Views)

Hi djo.mayala,

there are a few things that you can do:

1) Improve your illumination: LabVIEW Vision works best if you have a homogeneous light everywhere.

2) Did you have a look at the pattern matching example of the vision toolkit? It does exactly what you are looking for. I guess you don't even need do prgram anything additionally from what you tell. 

I attached the example for you in LV 2013.

Cheers,

Niko

Niko NR
Systems Engineer, National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,206 Views)