Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My DSA Scanivalve VI says it collected the data and saved,but the saved file doesnot show anything except zeroes.

Hi, I have a DSA Scanivalve 3217(16 port/channel pressure transducer).It communicates to the PC through a TCP/IP connection.I got this VI set from someone i cannot contact now.All The VIs i think are OK.But i donot know where it is going wrong.The output text fille shows all zeroes. 

So far i have made progress by able to communicate with my DSA pressure module(via TCP/IP).But the saved file shows zeroes under each channel even under some applied pressure conditions.There are no warnings or errors generated.

Please find the attached set of VIs i got.They were not done by me.I am only a month old in LabVIEW....So please donot be harsh,if i have posted any simple/stupid doubt.
 If there is any one familiar with the Scanivalve Operation using LabVIEW,it would be great. Smiley Happy

Mitra

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,958 Views)

Hello,

I am using the same Scanivalve and experiencing the same problems.

Do you have the driver for that Scanivalve?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,345 Views)

I have DSA 3207 . Can you provide me how to get the data from it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,142 Views)

I have the same problems, please how did you solved it?.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,780 Views)

Hello, have you tried emailing techsupport@scanivalve.com with this issue? Aaron, one of the Scanivalve engineers, can help you with this issue. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,611 Views)