From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Histograph is not working in my executable, what is the problem?

I created an executable using labview's application builder.  I have installed the correct labview run time engine, and the executable works, except everything that is corrlated with the IMAQ histograph.  Is there something that I haven't installed correctly? Or possibly, something that is not complied correctly?  Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,213 Views)
Hi HiLbiLy,

It sounds like you did not include all the necessary dependencies in your project. If you are using LabVIEW 8.0 or later you should be able to see the list of included dependencies in your project tree. For IMAQ Histograph you should have either, vi.lib and/or Analysis.llb. If you are unsure if you have the correct supporting file you can include Analysis.llb and can find it in Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW X.X\vi.lib\Vision\Analysis.llb. You'll have to add this to your project tree under My Computer.

Does this help?
--Michelle

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,199 Views)