Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Elvis II require calibration?

Hello,

Does the Elvis II need to be calibrated by a Cal house?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,599 Views)

Hi Premiere

Actually all the measurement devices of NI need to be calibrated, the hardware is calibrated to ensure measurement accuracy and verify that the device meets its published specifications.

Regards

Lizeth Pérez Aquino
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,592 Views)

Hello Liz,

Thank you for the quick response, is it possible to get a Cal procedure from NI, so that my Calibration house can perform the work in my facility?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,585 Views)

Hello Premier

Yes, It's possible to get a Cal procedure from NI !! 

NI offers a number of calibration services to help maintain the ongoing accuracy of your measurement hardware. These services allow you to be completely confident in your measurements, and help you maintain compliance to standards like ISO 9001, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 and ISO/IEC 17025. 

In the following link you will get more information about the calibration services from NI Smiley Wink

http://www.ni.com/services/calibration.htm

Regards

Lizeth Pérez Aquino
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,581 Views)

Hi Premier,

I wanted to clarify what Lizeth is talking about. We (National Instruments) do not provide calibration procedures for the ELVIS II device. However we do offer calibration services. So if you would like the part calibrated you would have to send it to us. You will not be able to go through your calibration house for this device. 

Cheers,

Brian A

R & D Product Support Engineer | WSN/Network DAQ/Academic

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,561 Views)

Dear Brian_A

this is NI Taiwan , I'm the sales guy for Academic selling , and I have one case that customer need the ELVIS II calibartion service from NI

and I saw your infomarion and reply about this ,

Could you help me , I want to know does NI offer the standard ELVIS calibration service ? or if the answer is NOT

seems your reply we still can send the ELVIS to NI for this calibration , is that right ? or what's the procedure for this ?

thanks for your help , and if this is not your function for Academic product calibratin related ,

also need you help to let me know what can I ask for

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,537 Views)