Quick Drop Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Drop Palette Object Shortcuts for Right-Handed Developers (Japanese)

Thanks to E.Garcia, we have the following shortcuts for Japanese LV:

QuickDropDiagramShortcuts="1dg:1ボタンダイアログ;2dg:2ボタンダイアログ;3dg:3ボタンダイアログ;aae:配列要素の和; ac:配列定数;ad1:インクリメント;as:配列サイズ;asb:部分配列;athc:パス定数;ba:配列連結追加;bbn:名前でバンドル;bc:FALSE定数 ;bp:パス作成;car:複合演算;cbr:リファレンス呼び出し;cc:クラスタ定数;ccat:文字列連結;cr:リファレンスを閉じる;crf:ファイルを開く/ 作成/置換;cs:ケースストラクチャ;cv:現在のVIのパス;dds:ダイアグラム無効ストラクチャ;dfa:配列から削除;dv:商;ea:空の配列?;eq:等し い?;eqz:0に等しい?;estr:空の文字列/パス?;estrc:空文字列定数;evstr:イベントストラクチャ;ex:積;fc:初めて呼び出す?;fs:F orループ;fss:フラットシーケンスストラクチャ;fstr:文字列にフォーマット;g0:0より大きい?;geq:以上?;geqz:0以上?;gr:大きい?;m p:パターンで一致;nae:配列要素のAnd;nan:非数/無効パス/非refnum?;nc:数値定数;ndx:指標配列;neg:0以下?;neq:等しくない? ;neqz:0に等しくない?;nes:In Place要素ストラクチャ;nt:Not;nv:インボークノード;qr:商&余り;ras:部分配列置換;rn:プロパティノード;s1d:1D配列検索;sav: VIを選択...;sb:差;sb1:デクリメント;sc:文字列定数;se:選択;sp:パスをストリップ;srt:1D配列ソート;sss:文字列の検索と分割;tc :ティックカウント;tsc:より特定のクラスに変換;ubn:名前でバンドル解除;vae:配列要素のOr;vr:VIリファレンスを開く;vtd:バリアントからデー タに変換;wat:待機(ms);ws:Whileループ;

QuickDropPanelShortcuts="athc:ファイルパス制御器;athn:ファイルパス表示器;bc:押しボタン;bn:円LED;ei:エラー入力 3D;eo:エラー出力3D;mc:複数列リストボックス;nc:数値制御器;nn:数値表示器;sac:制御器を選択...;sc:文字列制御器;smc:システム複数 列リストボックス;sn:文字列表示器;sok:システムボタン;syscan:システムキャンセルボタン;systb:システム表;wc:波形チャート;"

These shortcuts are based on English words. See the original (English) object shortcuts page for instructions on how to incorporate these shortcuts into your Japanese LabVIEW.

Note: NI's official list of Quick Drop object shortcuts for Japanese can be viewed here.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(10,340 Views)

To anyone following this thread: I am planning shipping a default set of Quick Drop object shortcuts in LabVIEW 2016. See here for more details:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/121015

I intend on shipping language-specific shortcuts, so I want to include these Japanese object shortcuts. Please let me know if I should make any changes or additions to the shortcuts listed on this thread to the default set of shortcuts I include in LabVIEW 2016.

Message 2 of 5
(4,669 Views)

That’s great!!

My opinion is ...

First, we have to get rid of spaces to use this shortcuts list.

Second, I would like to add two functions “feedback node” and “marge error”.

For example, I added "fb:フィードバックノード;me:エラー結合;"

Message 3 of 5
(4,669 Views)

Darren, the diagram list has a missing quotation mark at the end and as Teru mentioned some blank spaces crept into the list. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,669 Views)

I have posted a new document with NI's standard list of Quick Drop object shortcuts in Japanese:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-46735

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,669 Views)